Monday, April 02, 2007

gel-à-tins

I've been a fan of this stamp company since I first discovered them. I'm an even bigger fan now.

Several months back whilst shamelessly shopping over someone else's shoulder at a local lss. I saw, loved and acquired an 0h-so-pretty set called Flourish.

I couldn't wait to try it out at home. I wasn't that pleased with the end result - the image just seemed indistinct. I just assumed it was me and put the set away for another day.

I was struggling to complete my cards when this set caught my eye again. No matter what I did I just couldn't get a crisp image from any stamp in the entire set. Maybe it wasn't just me.

I'm pleased to say that their customer service is awesome. I called and left a message with a brief description of the problem. I figured I'd hear back the next day. I was wrong. They (Wendy) called me back within 1 hour. A replacement set will be in the mail by tomorrow.

How cool is that?

No comments: