Saturday, April 14, 2007

Spring at ATC Night

I made to the meeting almost on time.

Participants for this month were: Ludgera, Susan V., Diana, Marissa, Jacqui, Martha, Daniza and Sarah.

Thank you to all who I traded with.

This time I did bring my camera, however, I neglected to check if the battery was charged. Foiled again.

I completed my ATCs at 6AM Friday morning. I awoke at 5AM feeling guilty that I was planning to show up empty handed.

Due Date: 13APR07
Theme: Spring

Supplies used -
Paper: Cardstock (unknown)
Ink: Jacquard - Castaway (Clear), Versafine - Onyx Black
Stamps: PSX, Inkadinkado

Shamefully, I did not even complete my own side swap. I plead exhaustion. I promise I will have a self-portrait ATC for trade next month.

Martha brought a stash of goodies from Artfest. I admit I had a touch of envy.

Susan W., Mryn, Beverley and June we missed you.

It was suggested that tiaras should be worn at the next meeting. I concur.

No comments: