Wednesday, October 10, 2007

OK. I'm gonna let you laugh with me (or at me)

I'm not a painter. I don't understand colour theory - its on my list of things to learn.

I have been using watercolours recently and having a terrible time blending them. I finally figured out why. I have been trying to blend them on the paper instead of the palette.

I did have to laugh at myself when I finally clued in.

p.s. The new Frank Warren book "A Lifetime of Secrets" is available now. I plan to purchase it online as I refuse to pay the Canadian price. I'd rather wait a few extra days a purchase it from the States.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello fellow Canadian! Happy belated Thanks Giving! Where are you from exactly? Thanks so much for leaving your wonderful comment on my blog! BTW, how do you know Carmi and gang? We used to work at A Scrapbooker's Dream together!