Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sometime I just can't help myself

I couldn't resist signing up for a second Altered Abbey skinny book swap.

Right from the beginning, I wanted to do two of the books. I ultimately decided just to commit to one.

I recently discovered that Chrysti has had several last minute drop outs and needed some help. The extended due date is November 30. I thought to myself, "I can do it!". I emailed her before I could change my mind. (some would interpret that as 'before my brain could engage'.) She said yes (does that mean she liked my work?! lol) and now I have 26 more pages to do.

I think she still needs some fill ins - so if you are interested click here.

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed working in the last one (not the last minute part though). I have a brand new tree image to from Chapel Road to use. Yay!

No comments: