Monday, October 08, 2007

Arrived Safe! (again)

It does feel good to be home.

It feels especially good to be at home in my own bed.

What a flight home. My son was an angel (who did not sleep).

My issue was with the 'men' (and I use the term loosely) that surrounded us. They wanted to order drinks within minutes of being seated. I settled in for a long trip when I overheard their demands for alcohol. "We want quantity over quality". They intended to get as drunk as quickly as possible. Oh no.

They were loud, boastful and foul-mouthed. Obnoxious.

As they got louder and the F-bomb became every second word. I finally leaned over and asked if they could please not swear in front of my young son. Thankfully they complied with my request for the most part. The flight attendant handled them pretty well for the most part. It could have easily been much worse.

I'll post more soon. But now I'm heading to bed.

No comments: