by Carmi to reveal five little known things about me. My train trip to London gave me time to consider this.
1. I shaved my head for charity. In November. Man oh man it was COLD!
2. I refused to purchase furniture for almost 10 years because I was moving back West at 'anytime'. I still consider myself a westerner.
3. I'm passionate about the defence of the romance novel. It ticks me off when people look down on the genre. Romance fiction comprises 53.3% of ALL paperback fiction sold in North America. I even appeared on national TV - although even now I can only peek through my fingers to watch it.
4. I have a secret desire to be a superhero. ohmygoshi'msoembarrassednow (not so secret anymore)
5. I used to live with five guys. I was greatly amused by peoples' reaction once they found this out.
Surprise ... wait for it ...
Doubt and/or disbelief (as they not so subtly eyed me) ...wait for it ...
Disapproval (apparently they believed I was a very naughty girl)
I tag June, Marissa, Jenni, Jacqui and Caroline. If you don't have a blog just post in the comments section.