Friday, December 14, 2007

ATC Night - theme 'Winter'

This month was a twinkly snowflake breeze!

I have been so consumed by my skinny book that I didn't have time to fuss and fret this month.

I did 13 cards in just over and hour. That's lightning fast speed for me. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of one of my cards but I can tell you what I used to create them.
Due Date: 14Dec07
Theme: Winter
Supplies used:
Rubber Stamps: Stampendous, Gel a Tins
Paper: watercolour
Ink: Versafine - Majestic Blue
Paint: watercolour - blue (I'm sure it has a proper name but I've no idea)
Embossing powder: Diamond Sparkle

The meeting was in full swing when I arrived.

We had a new face this month. Yay! Welcome Sandy!

Participants for this month were:

Traders: Martha, Hope, Florence, Diana, June, Susan V., Marissa, Daniza, Ludgera, Mary, Kris, Sandy and Cori

Observers: Colette

Beverly, Jacqui, Susan W. we missed you! Come visit again. OK?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for making me feel so welcome!! I love your page in the skinny book btw!!! Merry Christmas!

Holiday Hugs!
Sandy

cookievf said...

just LOVE your chicadee card! Sounds like fun to have a group that meets in PERSON! Wondering where you live?

- vicki xo
(Skinny Book #2 & #4 participant)