Sunday, August 05, 2007

I do love a fun class...

and anyone (xoxo June!) that will get me to Buffalo Stamps and Stuff! I *heart* that store. *sigh*

As you may know (or not) my very favorite stamp company is Hampton Arts. I was fortunate enough to attend a class instructed by the talented Claire Hampton this weekend.

I admit I was very skeptical of her claim that the whole class would complete an entire book. I am a notoriously (or maybe just in my own mind) slow worker. My classmates quickly left me in the dust, but she helped me (drum roll please) accomplish it.

I also have a new appreciation (or perhaps obsession) for Distress Inks. Thanks Claire!

She embraces her inner wonkyness. I would love for her to come to Toronto. Fun, fun and a little bit more fun!

More weekend details and photos soon!

No comments: