Saturday, August 11, 2007

ATC Night! Really late for the meeting

I took my son for a quick walk and a bite to eat on the Danforth. The Taste of the Danforth is on this weekend.

These spontaneous outings always end of taking more time than I expected. Oh, well we had much fun!

I finally did make it to the meeting at about 9PM. Martha brought her sewing machine and we 'helped' *snicker* her make little fabric collages. I adore my Martha original. xoxoxo Martha!


Participants for this month were:
Traders: Martha, June, Jolanta, Susan V., Kris, Daniza and Cori
Absent Traders: Suzan, Florence (missed tonight due to family obligations - I can't wait to see what they came up with at the next meeting)
Observers: Colette, Jacqui

Marissa, Florence, Susan W., Diana, Barb, Sarah and Suzan we missed you!

No comments: