Monday, January 07, 2008

No resolutions for me just another goal - Organize

Goal 7: Organize

Oh, it's a biggie. This work towards the completion of Goal 4.

I have to much 'stuff'. I'm lost in the mess. It is everywhere and I don't want to live this way any longer. So this year it's leaving our house.

This goal is so big it'll have to be divided up by area, items? I'm working on a detailed plan of attack.

Right now I'm focusing on these areas:
art supplies
clothes
books
toys

How do I measure this goal? The last thing I want to do is set my self up to fail. I will need to be consistent and follow through.

I'm going to start with 15 minutes a day. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

MarissaDW said...

I love all your goals. I'm routing for you. I can relate with organizing. The only area that is problematic for me is my messy basement.