Friday, December 01, 2006

Playing along

I've always wanted to join one of Carmi's art challenges. I had such grand plans for the ATC's in August - I even made a few.

Trouble is I'm terrible with deadlines. I missed a few, well maybe more than a few.

Announcement from her blog:

I am going to celebrate the traditional 12
Days of Christmas, by doing an
art piece everyday based on the classic song:
"On the first day of Christmas
my true love gave to me...

"Would you like to join me? I am either going
to do an ATC or a fabric altered book page... I have not decided yet.

If you want to join in, you need to send me a scan of your art everyday.

The art can be digital or a photo too!

A Partridge in a Pear Tree is due:
Midnight December 13th, and then everyday for
the next eleven pieces. (You
could skip a day if you need to.)
Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven
pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids
a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden
rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree!

This time I'm gonna play too.

No comments: