Saturday, December 30, 2006

I can't believe that our Christmas holiday is almost over

The week has flown by. My son has so enjoyed the time with his grandparents. He is so happy to see them each morning. I know I'm not the only one who is going to miss them.

We are going to be exhausted when we get home. We have not maintained a schedule (nor factored in the time change) at all. Uh oh indeed.

We finally made it to Candy Cane Lane and saw it via horse drawn carriage. I couldn't resist my son's excited and hopeful face. He thought the church next to us was a barn that housed all the other animals from the farm. lol. He wanted to actually ride the horse but that changed once he got closer to them. They were huge horses. It was over far to soon and he wanted to go again which resulted in a tearful ride home. I hoped to get photos, however, my camera skills are not what they could be.









Lots of blurry shots. (secretly I like some these odd & blurry shots)

No comments: