Friday, December 08, 2006

Our last ATC night for 2006

I really look forward to ATC night. It's my chance to get out of the house and chat/share with some talented ladies. I did zone out for a few moments! No more drinking in the afternoon for me! I'll just have to learn to pass up the offer of free beer. lol.

I loved what everyone did for the holiday theme. Such creativity. It made me cringe even more at my own offering. Serves me right for procrastinating.

Susan shared her hand painted Christmas decorations with us. Gorgeous. She pays attention to the details. I wish I'd had a camera to get a photo of some of them. Missed opportunity.

Martha showed us a cool technique using acrylic paint, liquid medium and Kim towels. Again I would have loved a photo - although I think it would have embarrassed her terribly.

No comments: