Tuesday, November 28, 2006

phenom class - Altered Art Mini Album

I initially had reservations about this class, I was uncertain I would accomplish anything - nevermind an entire album. I mean really, classes are just social occasions aren't they?

From the BizzyB Scrap & Stamp website:


ALTERED ART MINI ALBUM 6-10pm
GUEST INSTRUCTOR
-
CHRISTINA LAZAR-SCHULER

Create an adorable altered art-style mini album using 4x4 photos,
chipboard elements, cool stamps, funky embellishments & more.
You'll be working outside your traditional scrapbooking box - helps you focus on the
idea, image and is just really, really fun! Time is an issue for me, so any
project I can finish in an evening is a big bonus... Imagine spending an evening
making a great gift for family or friends that the will treasure for years


I don't attend many classes anymore - mostly due to time restraints. I make a special effort to attend Carmi's fabulous classes whenever I can. I do go on (and on and on) about them don't I? OMG - am I fawning?! Blech.

I now have a new instructor that I am impressed with. Her (Christina's) mini book class and new rubber stamp designs are phenomenal. (I might have just bought 1 or 2 OK 3! - that's all I'm admitting to)
If you are unable to attend one of her classes, I highly recommend purchasing the components online to make your own kit from her company Lazar StudioWERX Inc. She is very generous with her online instructions.

I actually have a little book of my son! Thank you Christina! No, it's not actually finished but I'm workin' on it.


No comments: