Sunday, March 23, 2008

Missed you too

“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the
unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience,
wait it out It's all about timing.”
~ Stacey Charter

Why is it possible to create the perfect blog entry in your head? Yet draw a complete blank when your fingers touch the keyboard. I had the perfect post to explain my recent absence.

It's apparent that I've been otherwise occupied given my lack of posts. Where have I been? I won't bore you will the specific details. Be grateful. Let's just say the last 12 months has been a tumultuous and unsettling experience.

I work at a computer all day and in recent weeks it was the very last thing I wanted to do when I finally had some free time. No blogging, no reading my favorite blogs, no local group participation (or very minimal) and not a whole lotta email either. So if I owe you an email, I'll be caught up soon.

I'm astonished that it has been almost two months since my last post. It doesn't seem that long.
I've spent the last couple of weeks catching up with my favorite blogs and friends. I've decided to adjust my priorities as they have gone wildly askew.

“Problems arise in that one has to find a balance between what people need from you and what you need for yourself”
~ Jessye Norman

Believe me when I say that I have missed you too.

1 comment:

martha brown said...

Welcome back. But don't stress yourself by forcing yourself to post. We'll wait!
xox