Monday, March 24, 2008

Doesn't this make you smile?

Isn't this wonderful? I was was enchanted by this sweet bunny wreath. It was created by the talented felt artist Odile Gova. She deservedly won first place in the The One of a Kind Easter Bunny Competition. There are much better photos of her creation on flickr.


p.s. Apologies for the poor photo. (Yes, I took photos at the show. My addled brain decided that it was OK in a common area but not in the booths. Huh? Thank goodness I was discrete! lol. The photo police is the last thing I needed.) I'm using the camera on my phone which is handy but not great quality.

Our camera recently went kaput. Anyone have a suggestion/recommendation for a new one?

1 comment:

martha brown said...

We have 2 canons and a nikon (all digital) The Nikon was thousands of dollars and has been no end of trouble. The Canons have both been great. The sales people at Henry's Downtown have been great too.Threw in lots of extras. Email me if you want model numbers or anything....

(my Nikon SLR that takes film is the best camera I've ever had. The digital is crap)