Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sushi


I have a new favorite place for sushi. It was discovered by happy accident last Sunday afternoon.

I'm pleased to say that the food and service was excellent.

My son is one of the new criteria I use when assessing a restaurant.

I am not one of those parents that expect you to adore my child on sight.

My son is expected to behave in public venues such as a restaurant. Unlike most parents I will leave if he is to disruptive.

The fact remains that some restaurants and their staff are much more child savvy than others.


Our waitress even fashioned training chopsticks for him with the addition of rolled paper and an elastic band. He was thrilled and so proud. He did very well considering that he was using them for the very first time and new experiences can be frustrating for a hungry toddler.

Her attention to detail and wonderful service made me a customer for life.










We went again last night (minus one) and it was yummy!

1 comment:

Ronna said...

Love the sushi photos and your story about your son eating there. Thanks for sharing.