Saturday, May 12, 2007

Royalty

It was the theme for the ATC group for May.

Recall the sparkly post? It was my tiara - all the way from the UK.

Yes, I wore it on the subway (made more sense than carrying it in my hand) and I did get some strange looks. lol.

I was surprised by the number of people who had no reaction. I guess I was just another 'weirdo' on the transit system.

I was disappointed that no one else wore a tiara. They all forgot.

Participants for this month were: Beverley, Susan V., Sarah, Jolanta, Martha, Jacqui, Diana and Joanne. Marissa dropped off her ATCs at the store but we were unable to locate them. :(
Thank you to all who I traded with.

Due Date: 11May07
Theme: Royalty
Supplies used - Paper: Glossy cardstock (unknown)
Ink: Jacquard - Versafine - Royal Blue, Crimson Red Adirondack - Eggplant, Slate
Transparency: Staples - ink jet
Images: Classy 'n Smart, Dance Smartly, Flaming Page, Horometer, Kennedy Road, Kingarive, Nijinksy, Northnette, Vice Regent, Victoria Park
Tissue: white
Matte Medium: Liquitex

Susan W., Mryn, Ludgera, Marissa and June we missed you.

No comments: