Saturday, February 10, 2007

Aaaaaaaaaah bliss at ATC Night

It was over before I got there. *sigh*

Thankfully a few kind souls reserved some of their ATC's for June and I! Apparently it was a whirlwind trading session tonight.

Thank you, Martha, Sarah, Daniza, Susan V., Myrna, Marissa, Cheryl and Susan W.!

I have a couple of welcomes - which I will separate for clarity.

Welcome Susan! I was thrilled that you came to the trading session. I can't wait to see what you come up with for next month.

A warm welcome to Cheryl too. She made her very first ATC - a very lovely quilled one.

As an added bonus, I got to see Carmi too. I'm glad I arrived exactly when I did or I would have missed her. Thanks for delivery service and the gift. I love it! You are so sweet.

Sad news that Martha won't be able to attend the next session. Boo. I'm making an ATC for you anyway!

Jacqui was MIA. We missed her.

I'll be at the next one - just a little late again!

No comments: