Sunday, October 15, 2006

OMG-I actually did something at a crop


* boggle *

Those who know me know that there are many things I do at a crop.

Cropping isn't one of them. Not yesterday. I pleasantly surprised myself! I haven’t accomplished this much since an all day crop in 1999.

Of course I chatted, ate, chatted, shopped, chatted, ate and chatted even more.

I also actually (I’m still amazed) worked on several things:

* card swap
* thank you cards for my son's upcoming birthday party
* organizing my supplies
* completed a card challenge (even if my card was LAME)
* completed a make and take (cute card huh?)

It is always a pleasure the to meet up with croppin' friends and catch up. Get your photo taken with a real live 'celebrity' scrapbooker - just for you 'L'. It was announced - it means it's official now. Anonymity is just a dim memory.

I also came to the realization that maybe (just maybe) it appears to others 'J' and I don't always play well together. lol.

One of the ladies (Cindy) made bracelets supporting H.O.P.E. for ALS. ALS stands for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; it also known as Lou Gehrig's disease. One was generously donated as a prize and I won! I love it.

IMO Scrapbook Heaven in St. George Ontario hosts the BEST crop in all of Ontario. Mary Ann, Michelle, John and Rosemary did an amazing job again.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

No comments: